A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things about Me!

Jaime tagged me on face book with this and I thought it would make a good blog! How well do you know me? Find out now :)

When you read this add it to your profile and tag some others to do the same!

1. My middle name is Ann
2. I was 8 lbs 2 oz. when I was born
3. My largest son was 9lbs 14 oz ... smallest was 8 lbs. 9oz (I think)
4. My favorite color is purple (for most things)
5. I had pet mice, snakes, and iguanas as a child
6. I really enjoy photography
7. My first job was at Chick-Fil-A when I was 14.
8. My favorite job was at J C Penny Portraits * hint to # 6
9. I married Bill less than 6 months after our first date :)
10. I would love more children if God chooses to bless us with more.
11. I always wanted identical twin girls, but I don't think they would fit with the size of my children!
12. I enjoy sewing
13. I use to play the piano, but I am not very good.
14. I played the violin for only a month :(
15. My favorite character was always Mickey Mouse
16. I plan on homeschooling my precious children
17. I always wanted to open up a camp and do photography there!
18. I have 1 sister, 2 half brothers, 2 Sister-In-Laws, 1 Brother-In-Law, 1 Step Sister, and many Sisters in the Lord!
19. I have been more home sick in PA than I ever have been in NC, But I am content here.
20. I love dove dark chocolate! (the ice cream bars are the best!)
21. I use to want to be a rock climber (only for fun)
22. I was on my high school diving team. Very challenging!
23. I was president of F.C.C.L.A. and VP of the Art Club in High school. I had a blast!
24. I use to work with many handicap children.
25. My best friend is my Husband! I love him so much! Don't worry Heather, your next :)!

People I have tagged.... Heather, Bill, Jaime, Melissa, Laura, Cathy,

No comments: