A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The Appreciated Husband!
I had to write a blog because my husband, Bill, felt under appreciated after reading my friend Heathers blog! (Don't worry he is just being silly!) He saw how Pastor Martie help clean the house while Heather was gone and it really helped make her day! So I just have to brag on my husband for a minute. He also helps me with the house. He encourages me so much when I just feel whooped and he jumps in to help out. I am greatly thankful for him. Not just because he doesn't mind helping with house work, but because he truly is a gift from God to me! I am so happy to be his wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny!!! We are truly blessed!
Tell Bill if he wasnt there to help, I saw your room when we were little, and Lisa doesnt leave near by. We know how he helps! He is a great husband, and I am so glad God has blessed my little sister with someone named Bill Trunick!
Post a Comment