Hi Everyone. I am going through the book of 1 John in my quite time and I am enjoying it so much. I have read through this book before, but I have never got as much as I am getting out of it this time as I am studying out each verse. God must have a lot to teach me! I have been convicted of many sins in my life. Mostly in the order of time management and how selfish I can be with it.
I have decided that once I am finished with 1 John I am going to read through another book of the Bible and read through the book, Becoming a Woman who Pleases God, by Pat Ennis & Lisa Tatlock. I think it will help me a lot in planning my time as well as many other areas that I need to develop into godly habits.
My friend Heather has recently gone through this book with a Womens Bible Study that she leads. I planned on going through it with them, however with my crazy summer and sinful nature, I did not.
If you would like to go through this book with me please let me know. I will let you know when I plan to start. Also If you have any suggestion on what book of the Bible I should read through next please suggest. I have not yet decided on this, but I do not want to substitute the Word of God with another book. So I will not read out of the book study without reading the Holy Bible first.
My quite-time bog can be found at http://www.godspreciousclay.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Hey Carrie, I have heard of that Book, I believe it is the same book that Julie started a Bible study on when Pastor Trunick was still there, but we never finished. I'll do the study with you =)... just have to find the book first
Yep thats the one! Sounds good. I have almost 2 chapters of 1 John to study before I start. So maybe in a week or 2. I have to find my book too :)
Post a Comment