A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Prayer Request~ Little Bill's ear ache
Its after midnight and I am up with a sick child. I hate the feeling of hopelessness. He is in excruciating pain and I am doing all that I can, but there is nothing I can do to take it away. He has a cough and a bad ear ache. I gave him Tylenol, a hot shower, a heating pad, cough drops and he is still crying about every thirty seconds. The cough seems to be getting a little better, but the ear ache is starting to worry me. I don't know if its really bad or its just because its the first one that he has noticed. If your wondering why I'm blogging, it's because he doesn't want me to hold him and I needed to find something to do why I wait for him to fall asleep. He is very irritable. Right now he is trying to watch Veggie Tales, but he can not relax from the pain. A few hours ago he was a happy cheerful child with just a plain cold. He woke up around 11pm screaming and coughing. So I said all this... just trying to be patient. If you read this please pray for him and my to give him the best care possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe! My poor baby. It makes me cry....I love him so much. Whish I could have helped. I will be praying that he sleeps well tonight now that he has the medicine. It was cute...I asked him today if the doctor made him feel better...and he said no, mama did...she got me medicine. But...it doesn't taste good. :-)
Take care sis!
Post a Comment