I was suppose to go shopping and then to my hair appointment at 12:30. Then I was suppose to meet Bill at the mall around 2:00. I figured 1 1/2 hours was more than enough time to just get my hair trimmed and some makeup on. However the hair place took a lot longer. We did not get back to the mall till 4. I was so disappointed because we were not able to get our family picture. Bill had taken the boys shopping and bought them all new adorable dress clothes. Shirts, ties, vest, pants, and dress shoes. He is such a great dad and husband. He even scheduled a picture appointment for family pictures. At first I was really upset because I missed it. When I got to the mall and saw all 4 of my men dressed up walking down the ile, I was almost in tears. They all looked so good and even after being at the mall for 4 hours my husband was as calm as could be. Even though we were not able to get our family picture, Bill still took the boys and got thier pictures. They came out so good! This made my day! He got group shots and individual pictures of all the boys and a couple daddy and boys pictures. I tried to get them to squese us in for just one family picture, but they were really backed up an there was just no way.
We are going to go and get a family picture one day soon. At least this time we will only have to get one group shot. I loved my surpise even though we didn't get exacly what Bill had planned. All the boys were over due for an updated picture, but its not so easy to do with 3 little ones. My husband is the best and I loved the surpise!
Oh yea... we did show up at my sisters house afterward and then she took some family pictures! At least we have a snap shot of our family and a birthday I will never forget!












5 comments:
AWWW LOOK HOW CUTE THE PICTURES ARE! AND YOU STILL HAVE A SMILE. WE ARE TRUELY DIFFERENT B/C I WOULD HAD FLIPPED ...BEING AT THE MALL FOR 4 HOURS WITH LITTLE PEOPLE, AND MISSING MY BIRTHDAY GIFT! LOVE YOU, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU 2* BIRTHDAY!!!!
So beautiful!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!! I guess God was growing your patience a little, huh?
Evan though I don't like going to get pictures taken I do like to show people pictures of my family. I hope I don't do that to get praises from men......
Very nice pictures, personally, I like the one that you put on there last best =)
Post a Comment