A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yellow Snow... No not what you think :)

Wow... God is amazing! It is so beautiful outside right now. Normally I would not say that on a cloudy day, but today is different. I haven't seen fall like this in a while. It looks like it wants to rain and it is windy. Every time the wind blows leaves of many colors, mostly yellow, are falling down quickly covering the bright green grass.
Driving to Wal-Mart on Monday night was also a scenic drive. It was sunny and the clouds were amazing. Looking at the rolling hills with all of the leaves changing colors and a pink and purple sky with beautiful clouds around them are enough to put you in ah. Gods is evident! Who needs art when we have God's creation outside! Just thought I would share!

No comments: