A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag Your It!

I have been Tagged by Heather !

THE RULES:
* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go...

1. I love my friend Heather so much (for sending this to me!)

2. I think my favorite color is purple

3. I am a retired artist... for now!

4. I would like more children if that's what God has for us.

5. I can be shy.

6. I was the president of FCCLA in high school (Future Career and Community Leaders of America) It used to be FHA,( future homemakers of the world.) I should have protested!

7. I can't not stand long toe nails! ... I know that's a weird one, but I'm pretty much an open book!

O.k. so here are the people I tag:

Heather
Bill
Jaime
Heather
Heather
Heather!!! I need to get to know more bloggers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha... you are so funny.. have a great day Carrie:D