We left that house and headed towards Ohio and visit family. On our way there we reminded ourself that God is in control and that he will provide exactly what we need in his timing. Since that house was the only house we could find in our price range, I figured it would be a while and I was OK with that.
We took the back roads to Ohio. We never went that way before. Just wanted to check out other areas nearby. We called on a house that we really liked, however it was WAY out of our price range. I asked Bill to go past a house that we saw a little bit earlier. Bill hesitated because he thought the house was going to be to small for us. I thought the same thing, but I loved the yard and I wanted to make sure the house was to small before we crossed it off the list.
We pulled in the driveway and Bill went to go look in all the windows while, I called to see how much it cost. After I heard the price, I went to go ask Bill what he thought. I saw the look on his face and I knew he liked it! The first think he said to me was " I know it is to much, because I like it" Haha! Every house we looked at in our price range, we didn't like. The exciting thing is, that this one was in our price range and we loved it!!!
It looked small from the road, but when you walk around it you see that is not! It has 4 bedrooms (a couple of those are small, but as long as they fit a set of bunk beds, than they work for us). It also has 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, and laundry room. And it has almost 2 acres for our little boys to run around on! Shortly after finding the house, we put an offer in and we are suppose to close 1 week from today!!! God gave us just what we needed :)
Here are some pictures of are soon to be new home...



Caleb kept rolling of his blanket in the living room. I think he wanted to go pick out his room.
The "Boys" Bathroom ;)

The "Girls" Bathroom haha ;)

The 3 older boys hanging out in the living room.



2 comments:
That looks exciting! How nice for your boys.
Oh! I love your house! It's so pretty and so perfect. Lovely wood floors too! :)
Post a Comment