Hi everyone... I have created a new blog to help me do my quiet times. Please be praying for me. You may read my notes if you would like.
www.GodsPreciousClay.blogspot.com I would love for you to help keep me accountable. I would also love to help you in this way. Please let me know if there is any thing that you could use prayer or accountability for. Have a great day!
1 comment:
Carrie,
You could help me be accountable too. I am very undisciplined about daily bible reading. I will have intentions and before you kow it the whole week has gone by and I haven't even opened my bible. We will have to check on each other and if i know that you might ask me what i read, I will feel guilty if i have to say" nothing". This might really work.
Thanks for the idea.
Bonnie
Post a Comment