
OK.... back to the world of blogging. I'm new at this so I don't know how it will turn out. We have had a crazy summer and have not had a permanent home for about half of it. So my dear little Titus has totally learned not to take a nap unless he is in the car or nursing or sometimes in the high chair. It was so hard today to take a perfectly happy baby and put him in his crib where i know he is going to cry and be frustrated. His little eyes melted my heart with a look of "what are you doing mommy?" He didn't cry until I was out of the room and I had shut the door. He's still crying now so its really all I am thinking about right now. My plan for training him to sleep on his own is to not let him nurse to sleep, keeping him on a schedule, and lots of prayer! Any other suggestions? Let me know. Please pray with me for baby Titus that he would learn to fall asleep on his own soon!
1 comment:
I love you!!! You're doing great!!! Persevere!
Post a Comment