A Note from Carrie... Life with Boys!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I'm helping, Mommy"

I love my boys so much. Titus loves his big brothers and tends to follow them where ever they are. He wants to join right in! When Bill and Josiah are playing up stairs in their room, Titus loves to sit or stand at the bottom of the stairs banging on the bottom step. I guess he is trying to get their attention. Well today, Bill decided to help Titus climb the stairs. I ran to the the stairs when Josiah came to me and said, "mommy, Bill's is helping Titus upstairs." Yes there they were, mostly all the way up! I asked Bill what he was doing and he said... "mommy, I'm just helping Titus learn... he needs to learn to come up the stairs." I am very thankful no one got hurt! As I see Titus following the other boys, I realize how important it is for my Husband and I to be leading good examples of Christ for all of them. They desire to follow us. They want to grow up and be "big", they want to be a man like daddy! Bill just came to me today with daddy's deodorant and said "mommy I need to wear this because I'm a man." Did I mention I love my boys! My prayer now it that God will use Bill and I to be examples of him to these little ones that he has blessed us with.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sweet! I'm so glad you're blogging.